We offer a full service prescription filling/dispensary service.
Multiple options for prescription packaging at no additional cost.
Medication adherence, or the extent which individuals take their medications, is the key to drug therapy. If medications are not taken at the right time, it can impact how effective they are. To help our customers organize their medications and to make sure that they remember to take the right ones, we offer two packaging options as an alternative to bottles:
- We can bubble pack medications for patients who have multiple prescriptions to make it easier to take the right ones at the right time
- Medications are packaged into easy to use weekly cards. These cards organize the medications to ensure that the right medication is taken at the correct time each day. For each day of the week, the medications are packaged into four convenient time slots: morning, noon, evening and bedtime.
- Great for patients who take 3+ medications multiple times a day, seniors, patients with caregivers and/or patients with memory impairment
Option of packaging medications in small pouches to help with medication management. Ideal for:
- People who need help remembering to take their medicine
- Young patients who need to take their medicine at school
- Care facilities
- Adults with busy lifestyles